I feel that with this update the audio quality has sort of improved & Google Maps is plusher to use.
BHPian rudra_shiv recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Here is another update for you all.
This is with the New Android CoolWalk feature enabled as a part of the recent Android Auto update.
The SW version RUDRA is running with.
I understand from Abirnale’s post that there is a new update available. I thought of giving it some time and meanwhile, I also complete my 10k milestone with RUDRA.
Here is how the coolwalk enabled AA looks like:
The full-screen maps view in the central console
New UI with split screen view
Navigation in the instrument console
Here are some “cool”walk things with the AA update
- Wireless AA seems handy and there are not many frequent disconnections like CarPlay
- Audio quality with the recent update sort of improved
- Google Maps is now plusher to use
- Coolwalk feature with rounded corners gives a good UI and UX
Few things that I did not like
- GPS signal issue still prevails. But I did not face it too much like this is said by other members
- For the initial few mins, the UI is damn laggy
- Wish either AA or Mahindra finds a way to integrate Google Maps into the central instrument cluster (just like they have done for in-built Mapsmyindia).
I will keep you all posted with more updates.
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article